What do you know about your family tree? Do you know your family’s roots? Will you help your family history survive? Are your family legends true? Have you ever thought about meeting your unknown relatives? Have you travelled to your homeland?
All the above questions may be answered by Ancestral Tourism in Poland. It offers genealogical research, as well as tour guidance services in Poland and neighboring countries: Belarus, Lithuania, Russia, Germany, and Ukraine.
What does the research process look like? First, the research plan is prepared, based on information received from you and based on your needs. After consultation and acceptance, the research can begin. Every step of the research is done in consultation with you, so you have real control over it.
Each research assignment and each personal tour is unique and is quoted according to your personal requirements. Particular services include:
- Research in state, diocesan and parish archives.
- Online research in the internet databases and libraries.
- Research in libraries, museums, cemetery offices and all places where documents can be found.
- Search of graves at cemeteries.
- Translations of documents found.
- Search of living members of your family.
- Meeting arrangement with found family members.
- Arrangement of personal tours to historical places where your ancestors lived; tours include professional travel guidance services.
- Search of the documents for Polish citizenship procedures.
- A movie about your ancestral places. See details: